All of the products on this website are available for purchase 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a secure environment for your protection and privacy.
George’s Garage collects the email addresses for those that place orders on our website. Information collected is for internal use only. George’s Garage will not sell email addresses to another company, nor do we make that information available to the public. All information collected is for internal use only.
When placing an order on online, our secure order form asks for contact, billing, shipping and financial information (credit card number for purchases). Information from the order form is used to send orders and shipping confirmation number by email. Your information is also used to contact you in the event we should have any questions about your order. The financial information is used ONLY for the products that you purchase and is not retained by George’s Garage.
Fast and accurate shipping is a must at George’s Garage. Orders are processed and shipped the next day. George’s Garage ships by US Postal Service in the continental USA. Shipping outside of the USA is also shipped by US Postal service. All orders are shipped prepaid. We also ship by United Parcel (next day, second day and ground buy request.
Before returning any product to George’s Garage, the following criteria must be followed:
- Call George’s Garage to obtain an RCA number prior to returning parts.
- Returned items must be packaged properly to prevent damage during shipping. Damaged parts due to poor packaging are considered non-returnable and will be returned to the owner at his expense.
- All returns must be sent to George’s Garage prepaid. No COD’s will be accepted.
- All returns must be sent with a return authorization number, a copy of the original invoice of purchase and a reason for the return.
- Under no circumstances are damaged, altered or unusable parts returnable.
All George’s Garage tools are guaranteed to the original purchaser to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for LIFE. Tools that fail to conform to these conditions will be repaired or replaced at the option of George’s Garage. In the event warranty service is required, the original purchaser must contact George’s Garage with the problem.